Mystery Object No.71

fv1609

OK its odd that the pieces are arranged about the hole and there are none visable in the rest of the embankment , he seems to have a man made object in his hand ......not a weapon , not an explosive , not a covert device . Has the image been doctored to hide other details?? I m out of idea's

Has the image been doctored to hide other details??

Image not been fiddled with. But the image is a bit like those posters that were around a few years ago made up of funny dots, you stare hard enough & an image of something appears.

This image is bit like that. When I first looked it, it appeared in a particular way due to my eye/brain making assumptions. But at staring it further, the image reveals something different & correct. Now my eye/brain interface knows what I should be looking at, that is the way I see it & it all becomes more obvious.

OK its a BRUSH!!!!! what's he doing then???????? AAAARRRGGGGGGHHH :dunno: TELL ME

Yes, yes, it's so obvious once you have seen it! That's what I always see now, but before it clicked. It just looked like a man with wooden bat waiting over a very black hole.

Yes, yes, it's so obvious once you have seen it! That's what I always see now, but before it clicked. It just looked like a man with wooden bat waiting over a very black hole.

That's why said uncovering in my post because he looked like he is brushing something....

He's not an archaeologist is he?

Yes, yes. He is in fact a member of the Rhine Army's Archaeological Society.

A rather staged scene as he sweeps away copious remains left by the Roman 14th Legion who shared the site with the British Army HQ.

That's why said uncovering in my post because he looked like he is brushing something....

Yes you were quite right Lee, as you were the first poster I imagined everyone else would see the brush. I thought at first it was just me that thought it was a wooden flat thing & a very black hole.

When youve spent as much time as I have with them, you can spot 'em a mile off. They are normally spotted huddled in small groups by a pub fireplace, drinking various liquids, or peering into muddy/dusty holes muttering things about contexts/event horizons..

Now can I have my gold star please.. :-D