Hello from Ferret woman!

Lindsay

Hello all, Ian has told me to introduce myself, so here goes!

Myself, David my husband and our daughter George(yes I know thats odd) have two vehicles, a Hothckiss Jeep and Mark 1/2 Ferret. The ferret is Georges' and mine, I drive, she commands. We do get odd looks sometimes being an all woman crew but its great fun!! At present I am trying to upload a picture of our lastest exploits at Colchester Garrison on Tuesday. If successful, I'll tell you more later!

Hello all, Ian has told me to introduce myself, so here goes!

Myself, David my husband and our daughter George(yes I know thats odd) have two vehicles, a Hothckiss Jeep and Mark 1/2 Ferret. The ferret is Georges' and mine, I drive, she commands. We do get odd looks sometimes being an all woman crew but its great fun!! At present I am trying to upload a picture of our lastest exploits at Colchester Garrison on Tuesday. If successful, I'll tell you more later!

I could always upload a picture of your ferret with George sitting in the top taken at coalhouse 2005 but am a little frightend she might hit me.

Hi Lindsey, :wave:

Welcme to the club .... b***** Good choice of Vehicle :tup:

As for my ferret...(Well Ours!!) I taught the Mrs how to drive it as she is on the insurance...Now.. Can't get her A.... out of the Driving seat!! :banghead:

Hope to meet up sometime at one of the shows

All the Beast

Fred & Annika :banana: :yay:

:wave: Hi there Lindsey

:tup: You are very welcome here - us girls need to keep these guys on their toes. They get all puffed up on testosterone driving their 'Man Trucks'. Some of them find it rather difficult to accept when one of us girlies drives a vehicle bigger than a Fiat Punto - :-o What,..... you drive that.......what on the road..................

:deal: By the way all ladies are excused any club house duties, other than getting comfly in the best seats and keeping an eye on the quality of the beverages in the bar, so don't let Jack try and fool you into doing any cooking or worse - cleaning. We all do enough of that in our day jobs.

Have fun

:thankyou

Many thanks for all the "welcomes" :

In answer to your question Clive, yes it was cold on Tuesday but we did put the thermals on!!

The ferret was cold too as by the time we got to Halstead, it spluttered a bit but thankfully cleared itself! (couldn't face calling out the AA again - daimler open top tourer- colur green) :whistle:

Slightly worried now about the "you'll get my vote on Thursday Clive?"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello again

Just thought I'd better say that since the crash my user name has changed from Lindsay to cruglas! Not quite sure how I managed that, but hello again! and by the way, I answer to most names as long as they aren't rude