Italeri 1/35th scale Armoured Car SdKfz 234/4

KevinT

The curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to look and see what short of state all axis stuff was in that I put in a 2' x 2'' x 2' box probably over 20+ years ago. i only managed to reach 2 kits the Italeri RSO/01 kit no. 227 and the attached Sdkfz 234/4 by Italeri kit no.255. Remarkably both were still in one piece with only the right rear indicator missing from the armoured car. I can see that the jerry cans are undersize and will need replacing. I was looking for the 234/3 but could not get at it ( this is in the junk room and hard to get at). At the moment I don't currently have the space to get them all out and repair/re-paint/ update.

Cheers

Kevin

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2062 (2).JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
22 hours ago, Jerry Jeep said:

i have also made this kit its ok but there is no ammo racks inside i scratch built them  

Hi Jerry,

I dug this one out of a box of all the kits from the dark side. I don't really have any books or reference diagrams of German stuff so it was OOB..I haven't bought a German piece for well over a decade everything I make now is WWII  Allied and nearly all post D-Day.

Cheers

Kevin