For sale: Body for 6 ton GS trailer

mike30841

Currently fitted to my Bedford QL is this body from a wartime 6 ton GS trailer. As the QL is now to be restored and fitted with the correct QLD body, the trailer body currently fitted is surplus to requirements - ONLY THE REAR BODY IS FOR SALE. Body is in decent condition apart from a couple of planks on the front headboard which need replacing. The planking on the sideboards at one side has been replaced at some time, as has the floor, I believe. The canvas is in reasonable condition, it appears to be american but I have no idea what it's from - the front and rear parts of the canvas are present but not fitted - hoops etc in good order. Body can be largely flat-packed for transport, but buyer will need to arrange lifting and transport.

If you are restoring a trailer, or have a QL or similar without a body, this could be for you.

£500.00 no offers - can be viewed in west yorks by arrangement - PM me for details/more info.

DSCF4834.JPG

DSCF4836.JPG

DSCF4838.JPG

DSCF4839.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...