is Jolley Engineering still trading?

john fox

as per title, any one know if Jolley Engineering is still in business?

he used to be the website classicheads.com which was what opened using his listing on Milweb, but that link returns nothing now. Does he have a phone number?

any alternative suppliers of B series engine distributor (electronic) conversion kits?

Failing that anyone know of a detailed, step by step guide to DIY (along with component references & sources)?

Edited by john fox

Hi. Yes, I am still trading, just had a bit of a problem with my website. You should get a proper response to www.classicheads.com now. My phone number is 07482625877. email sales@classicheads.com. I keep the Ferret kits in stock, and the latest price is £359. Thanks and best wishes Frank Jolley 

Best upgrade to a Ferret for long term value for money, well maybe equal to my product but anyway. Great piece of kit and invisible if installed with care. You can only make it better by impeccable fuel housekeeping and or going to a remote fuel source.