Daimler Ferret for sale - SOLD

MiketheBike

Ferret for sale. Time has come for me to part with my mk2/3 Ferret. All in good order, ready for the show season. Full Larkspur, plus Clansman intercom. Spare scopes, all scopes are clear and intact. Bins in good condition, all hinges and latches move freely. Recent oil and filter change. Could probably do with a lick of paint (included), but its good as is. Tyres have plenty of tread, with minimal cracking. Slight weep from left front hub, I have the repair kit for if it gets annoying (also included in sale). Recent exhaust work (everything inside the hull has been replaced).
Tax/MOT exempt
Spares and tools as seen in photos. Plates to convert to mk1 included
£22K. Will not ship abroad and can deliver within 100 miles of Woking, Surrey for price of petrol, or you can come and drive her away, she does not need trailering!!

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3725 - Copy.jpg

IMG_3726 - Copy.jpg

IMG_3727 - Copy.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3728 - Copy.jpg

Edited by MiketheBike

Robin,

it was in the ferret when I bought it but not connected. It seems quite an old installation judging by the nuts, dirt etc.

I pulled the ground cable from the ground below the interstart that come from the battery under the air cleaner and connected to one side, then ran a new cable from the switch to the interstart. It just means if I stupidly leave something turned on, this will kill everything. 

Cheers

Mick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MiketheBike changed the title to Daimler Ferret for sale - SOLD