What periscope was the FV158378 Telescope A.F.V. No1 MK I used with?

Tranter

Hi Guys,

I've recently acquired an FV158378 monocular telescope along with its periscope mount.  Does anyone know which periscope it fits?  Someone has suggested it’s from the Centurion but I can’t find out how true that is.  I found a grainy photo of the telescope/mount & periscope, but the label on the periscope is too fuzzy to make anything out.  I know the periscope has a curved (arced) protrusion on either side that the grooves in the telescope mount slide in to lower/raise the telescope to the bottom glass of the periscope.  I’ve seen these telescopes described as observation scopes,  but I’m not sure that’s right.  I also suspect these telescopes weren't confined to just the Centurion & were possibly used on a multitude of AFV’s.  any help with this greatly appreciated!

F2C2C6DA-C08C-4AD5-A076-8760F9C88ACD.thumb.jpeg.dc02ca0c8f04fc61305ea6fb038e1ff7.jpegB5D67BEB-C5E3-47CD-AD1B-2374C31BE5EE.thumb.jpeg.11daae34e80500062b02414c7cfb9716.jpeg