Bid for your Russian manufactured TANK on Ebay , it seems not burried (this time) just collection in Ukrainee

ruxy

Like the metal 'umbrellas' some of them welded on top of their tanks' turrets which makes the Javelin even more effective...

On 4/1/2022 at 12:14 PM, attleej said:

I can't fail to think of all those fine young men on both sides losing their lives in such an unnecessary war.  It really pains me.

At the beginning I thought so too about the Russian soldiers, but after seeing how they behave against the civilian population (continually bombing civilian targets on purpose, rape, executions etc) I won't shed a tear if they go home in plastic bags.

The combination of grotesque incompetence and sheer malice is fascinating though, and not something I have seen before in any armed conflict?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, attleej said:

I though that it was a very helpful video because I certainly did not understand ERA.

John

Ditto - very interesting.  I'm now hunting for a copy of Paul Hazell's book that doesn't require a small mortgage ...

Andy

• 2 weeks later...