Mystery vehicle (2)

yogi

Stop cheating and looking on my web site. You are correct, its the MLRS recovery vehicle. One of only 4 under trials with the British Army. I think the Americans have had these for some time. The first thing they did was to remove all the blast shields from the windows. Also note that they have fitted a GPMG mount which you don't see on the standard MLRS Artillary system. Well done chaps thought I had you there :tup: :tup:

Stop cheating and looking on my web site.

David,

Have not even looked at your website :dunno: I was aware of the conversion. Having been involved in keeping the wheels and tracks of British defence moving for many years, I do keep abreast of these things :-)

Lets have something really obscure next time. One that keeps us guessing, like Clive's mysteries!

David,

Have not even looked at your website :dunno: I was aware of the conversion. Having been involved in keeping the wheels and tracks of British defence moving for many years, I do keep abreast of these things :-)

Lets have something really obscure next time. One that keeps us guessing, like Clive's mysteries!

Show off!!!

Stop cheating and looking on my web site.

Ahhh, must have been your website I stumbled across and saw the photos on only a few days ago. Thats why I reconized the cut down photo and knew where to find the one ones I'd saved to my hard drive. :evil: :evil: