It’s a bum job.

Pzkpfw-e

This reminds me of an incident in about 1979 when I was in Osnabruck. The regiment was about to go on exercise and the tanks (chieftain) were all bombed up. The loader/op in the CO’s tank slipped whist climbing into the turret and impaled his buttock on an AP round. Don’t know if it would have been worse if it had gone in his rectum, but it made everyone wince when they heard it. Still makes me wince now.

• 3 weeks later...

An old friend of mine was cleaning/oiling his F&S fighting knife, door bell rang constantly, got up to answer it, returned sat on sofa knife blade went through thigh flesh (it had fallen between cushions) luckily no major veins severed 😫.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ashley said:

An old friend of mine was cleaning/oiling his F&S fighting knife, door bell rang constantly, got up to answer it, returned sat on sofa knife blade went through thigh flesh (it had fallen between cushions) luckily no major veins severed 😫.

Ouch !! 

13 hours ago, ashley said:

I guess He got the Point?.......😎

• Haha 1

Some years ago in the Ardennes at a 17th Airborne weekend.

In a barn a young re-enactor is using the flat side of his fighting knife to tighten on his shoe laces (no idea why).

My friend and I look at each other thinking or saying he will hurt himself.

At that moment the knife slips from his laces shooting up into his face to his eye.

He actually cut the outside of his eyelid drawing a single drop of blood. Luckily nothing more.

It scared the excrement out oo everybody who saw it...

I am sure he will never do that again.

Someone I know at work was chainging a stanley knife blade...they had replaced the blade and then proceeded to tighten the fixing screw with a battery drill!!!

Lets just say stitches were required to her forearm....

A knife of any sort is unsafe in certain hands.

On 12/26/2021 at 9:47 PM, Citroman said:

I worked at a newspaper and i can tell you they write a lot of s... No thinking, no checking, just bla bla. 🤭

" never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

or

the reality was a box of apples falling of the cart pulled by a horse.

A few hours later the circulated news was the wheel coming off the cart and the horse having been put down due to injuries.

• Like 1