HMVF logo - the challenge is on.

Jack

change the background to green and lettering to yellow, then it matches the shirts, etc. True corporate image then. :tup:

Bingo - think this would be just the answer as it does fit our shirts, overalls, caps etc etc.

Great work folks!

That is a very good point Rick and one that should be noted, all the stuff that has gone out with the logo on will be outdated if it should change.

You're not going to go and change the logo every season are you ?

So we all end up having to go out & buy the new strip each year ?? :whistle:

You're not going to go and change the logo every season are you ?

So we all end up having to go out & buy the new strip each year ?? :whistle:

Nah, just put away a 'current scheme', and wear it for best,...............in a few years, we'll here,......'ooh look,.......he MUST be a long standing upright member, :whistle: ....he's wearing the xyz year strip'. ;-)

The current Logo works, i haven't been on here for long, but it is identifiable.

It also caters for all era's/Nationality of vehicle, unlike the MVT (of which i am a member) logo, which is very WW2 American look, i personally wouldn't have it near Post-war brit stuff!! :evil:

unlike the MVT (of which i am a member) logo, which is very WW2 American look, i personally wouldn't have it near Post-war brit stuff!! :evil:

:? Does it ??, I'm also MVT, and OK, I'll go so far in agreeing with you re its association wwii wise, re allied star, etc............not really assoc with the post war vehicles that members may have.

Can't say I've thought it at all 'american', in design, though.

Think most of us seem to agree though, Jack. The design team got it right first time around with HMVF logo. :-)