Recommended canvas tilt supplier.....

matchlesswdg3

Undercover Covers a.k.a. Comptons 2000. I have just received my LR S1 tilt from them, very pleased with it, fits well and little things like all the straps etc have generous length to them. All brass fittings. But it was ordered in May with "4-6 weeks delivery". Consensus on the S1 forum was don't believe their time estimates but well worth the wait. I agree with that. I ordered by phone and only paid when it was ready to ship.

I avoided Exmoor Trim because of their reviews.

"I avoided Exmoor Trim because of their reviews.".  Yes, I am looking at replacing an Exmoor tilt on my Lightweight which is actually in pretty good nick and probably not very old but it is a poor fit in the places where it needs to be a good fit!  The mention of All Wheel Trim covers therefore grabbed my attention as people seem to be satisfied with the quality and fit and apparent allowance made in the cut for some shrinkage.  Not sure how price compares with UC, but I imagine they are similar.

Edited by matchlesswdg3