Wanted: Land Rover Lightweight or ex-MoD SWB

matchlesswdg3

I am looking for a good Lightweight L/R (12V or 24V) or ex-MoD SWB (Petrol Series or TDi Defender preferred) in original condition and with sound chassis and bulkhead.  I am really looking for one that has been well looked after and needs a good home.  If you have one to sell, or know of a good one for sale, please let me know.  I sold my last one - I miss it!!  Thanks!

A39B4B49-3614-4679-9311-8DD88E5F0384_1_201_a.jpeg

Look at a LWT that came on sale just yesterday , just a few pic. to go on but seems with potential at  £5.5 K  asking ,  owner  Scott Parkinson  ..  Facebook site  -   landrover lightweightownersworldwide.    Probably best fitted with a new chassis & general sort out so work on  £5.5 + 3  sorted ball-park..

26 minutes ago, matchlesswdg3 said:

Thanks, Ruxy, but no time or space to do a restoration - been there, done that!  I am looking for something thats ready to go although if a bit of tic is needed, thats OK.  

1980  dated  ,  chassis may be sound ?   He says parked up in his unit (he has lost his storage)  no  MOT as parked up last year but states it was running OK last year.  He states , obviously - needs trailer take away.