Adaptors for the back hatch on a CVRT

SirLanceUK

after deciding to recover the rear hatch of my Spartan I procded to remove some of the furniture when I manged to break off 2 adaptors.

Looking through my parts lists I cant seem to find them and before I start to make new ones I was wondering if anyone had a couple

or knew where I could get some from. The attached pictures show the adapator but with the sound insulation removed ( I might do that)

There seems to be 2 types both have an inch long hex body (1/2" across the flats) with a 5/16 UNC thread 0.375" long and taking a 1/4 unf bolt.

but if some one has the other type I am sure I can over come as they are only going through holes in plate metal (a first aid kit and rubber strap)

Cheers in advance

Lanceadaptor2.jpg.a813365e7a8f82a2899cb2cdfbfa35d9.jpgadaptor.jpg.31c085e195b4704079db328c2bcec107.jpg

7 hours ago, andym said:

Are those just threaded spacers/stand-offs?  Most nut and bolt suppliers should be able to help you out, methinks.

Andy

No supplier I know hold anything this size and why would they, I did ask my favourite imperial nut and bolt supplier. But as I said if I cannot find anything I will have to make them seems overkill though