"Only for sale outside of EU" Milweb Ads

GreenEagleKing

So an oppertunity for a bargin in UK?😁 It is some national regulations.A few years backWitham's were selling Doves ,discreet operationl vehicles like Ford Sierrars that were  up Armoured, Forsale outside EU only. A friend of mine in Jersey ,which has never been part of the EU bought four. took them to the lsland registered them there.. After a year, when they were personal property, he brought them back to England, re registered them and sold them for a fortune. Got VAT back as well as they were Exported. out of England and Jersey dosen'thave VAT. .

Edited by Tony B

I guess the main reason is, that these vehicles are owned by a museum at the moment. Museums have not as strict demilitarization laws and therefor i could just assume, that the armor and armament is still intact. So if they would want to sell them inside Europe, they would need to cut down alot of stuff on their own. So with exporting outside EU they hope to avoid this.

1 hour ago, GreenEagleKing said:

Yes of course, was thinking maybe he abrivated Europe as a continent to EU. 

Geopolitical  Europe  ?  as envisaged by Karl Haushofer  80 years ago,  his concept post BREXIT - is largely achieved , ironic except that Britain no longer has an Empire   ,  there was to be 'special trading arrangements' with Britain and its Empire.