Username change

S.S.F.

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Richard Farrant said:

Hi .

Click on your current user name at top right hand of the page, then click on "Account settings", you will see that you can change your name there.

Richard

Just looked into account settings Richard, there is no 'change' option for username, only email and password.

46 minutes ago, Nick Johns said:

the only options are to change email address and password, there is No option to change the user name

Well I can change my own user name, as well as email and password, but cannot change those of other members. Cannot see why only moderators can only change their user names. This situation cropped up last year for another member, in the end Jack was able to do this for the member, so hopefully Jack might pick this up next time he is on the forum.

OK, then if anyone wishes to change their name it will have to be done by Jack, the forum owner. He does log in often. As Moderators we do not have the facility to do this.. No idea why Mods can change their names but other members cannot.

To S.S.F. I suggest you send a Reported Message to the forum and hopefully either Jack or Joris (webmaster) will contact you and change your details for you..

regards, Richard