QLD Body info

Hi all I have been restoring my QLD for five years now and have reached the body building stage. Most of my info has been gained from Guy66's, very helpful restoration blog.   However,  I am missing a few measurements and need to know the dimensions of the rear wheel arches. By measuring photos, I think the step up in the bodywork is about 9inches (22.86cm for youngsters) but would like confirmation and the length is dictated by the placement of the crossmembers.

I also need to know the depth, the wheel arch goes in towards the chassis and the size of the angle that runs along the top of the body sides as it looks a smaller profile than the bottom rail in Guys blog.  As I have no QLs near me to go measure and with COV19,no shows are on, so I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks  for any Info Dave

Hi Dave,

I can't help you on QL info but it would be helpful if you put your location, not in a post because people won't remember it in the future, but in the panel under your name on each post. If you go into your profile by clicking on your name there is a box that you can type it in to. Then people who can help will know if you are within range to measure up their vehicle or collect bits.

I am sure that someone will be able to help you. Photos of progress so far would be good too if you can work out how to post them (not too difficult !)

David