Unknown WW2 vehicle sign

Pember

I would be most grateful if anyone can let me know if they recognise the attached vehicle sign.  It appears - to me - to be a goat on skis, perhaps with something just above (a pennant, piece of material, shape of country, or...?).  The sign was on the front of a British Army truck.  Any information about the type of truck would also be of interest.

Any insights or ideas welcome!

British Army trucks (1200) crop02.jpeg

OK, let me throw this into the mix, shoot me down if you will:

The “skis” that the “goat” appears to be standing on, with closer inspection, look more like this Bedford badge. 
I am sure somebody will put me right but that doesn’t look like a Bedford lorry to me, so maybe it is there for another reason?  Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Regiment, maybe? Consider also the “goat”. Perhaps not a goat, but instead a crudely executed version of the animal from the B&H cap badge?

C146F50E-F26E-4E5A-B7EE-EC004C9D514F.jpeg

61E3B741-55C1-4DCE-89C4-2544E5866803.jpeg

• Like 1

The truck is as David Hurbert stated, CMP with No 13 cab. Bridge plate looks to have either a 3 or 7 diplayed.

I think the vehicle has had a Bedford badge attached to the front grille, and a Christmas decoration reindeer has been tucked in behind it, you can see a bit of reindeer hoof/foot just below the Bedford badge. I expect it is a teddy bear above the reindeer.

Someone somewhere trying to add a bit of Christmas cheer.

B series.