Jump to content

inporting from france

Recommended Posts

Hi Colin,

3 places I started when i wanted to do something I hadn't a clue about:-

here -  there are so many good guys on here that can tell you what you need to do

MVT - if you can talk to the right people, like here a wealth of knowledge

DVLA - a bit hit and miss, talked to really good people who spent a long time talking to me helping me figure out what form I needed to put where, but then I also spoke to a numbty who told me I would not be able to drive my Spartan on the road....

Welcome to the site

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...


seems like a good place to start, the web page title is

Importing vehicles into the UK

say you need V55/5 form to register a used vehicle, including rebuilt vehicles, used imported vehicles and older vehicles that have never been registered

unless someone knows different.

Edited by SirLanceUK
more facts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...