BSA KM20 what it is worth

Tadeo

Hello, 

Is there anyone looking for restored and running KM20 - I would probably consider selling it, however, not sure what should I ask in terms of price, so an indication would really help if it's even worth to sell. Apologies, that I do not describe the condition in details, but there's nothing to stick to really in terms or mechanics or visually.

You misunderstood me! I meant nothing to do with the bike being fake, which you can clearly see I have identified (at least the frame, from the information given)

The fake and hidden comment, is purely and obviously about the names people call themselves. It always feels nicer to me to be able to address someone by their proper name.  Ron 

Adrian i know nothing its just that a dutch guy has a web site called M20  M21 FRAME AND ENGINE NUMBERS and it shows a guy called Larry Carlson in the USA owning that bike how old the site is i do not know maybe the bike gets about   UK    USA    LITHUANIA his name seems to be Henk Joore        HenkJooreahum@Quicknet/nl   you might know the name see can you find it Charlie