Flying flea frame for sale

WD Flea

1 minute ago, WD Flea said:

Ok let me know what you have spare. Im intrested in that banana shape plate for pick up protection aswell as i dont have and the hanfle bar if its the flat wd type im intrested aswell please or throttle bits thx again in advance.

I got offered a lot for banana plate it’s off  Arnhem bike unfortunately it was crash in the late 60 but got some nice parts from it and the driver hand book as for the handle bar 2 sets WD type but I have to use the good 1 as a pattern to put my 1 right so I have throttle cables but only 1 grip so I will need that 1 I will have a look in the 2 moor box and see what I have but if it’s WD stuff it will have to wait till I have finished my flea 

11 hours ago, Ant said:

I got offered a lot for banana plate it’s off  Arnhem bike unfortunately it was crash in the late 60 but got some nice parts from it and the driver hand book as for the handle bar 2 sets WD type but I have to use the good 1 as a pattern to put my 1 right so I have throttle cables but only 1 grip so I will need that 1 I will have a look in the 2 moor box and see what I have but if it’s WD stuff it will have to wait till I have finished my flea 

Ok thx let me know how much if you decide to sell.

• 4 months later...