Flying flea frame for sale

WD Flea

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Ant said:

Last MOD WD RE number was 12129 so it’s post war but I have a 1944 that needs work 

I was thinking £200. To be honest i paid £400 for it bought it from stuart bray as he said it was wd frame in 2014 and i was new to the flea but i realized that it was post war

I know what you mean I spent 3 years just looking to find out the difference from a civilian and a MOD bike most have looked at 30 + bike out of that 6 had right frames and 3 WD engines and 5 years to find 1 my is a mess but it’s go a WD engine 

Do you have any spare bits to swop with the frame? And can you check aswell from your side for postage with a courier? As the other parts i sold the guy who bought them he arranged himself and they came pick them up as it was cheaper. But ill check aswell

1 hour ago, WD Flea said:

Do you have any spare bits to swop with the frame? And can you check aswell from your side for postage with a courier? As the other parts i sold the guy who bought them he arranged himself and they came pick them up as it was cheaper. But ill check aswell

Ok I will look into a courier I have a lot of parts but I still don’t know what I will need for my 1 do you have a foot brake? I have some NOS cable throttle 

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 4/16/2020 at 11:32 AM, WD Flea said:

Am after these if you have any for sale

Petrol cap

Front mudgaurd stays

Petrol pipe

Kickstarter

Rear drum/wheel

Tank badge

Gear lever rod

Rear brake rod

Handle bar

Headlamp stays upper ones x2

Headlamp stays upper I have 1 that can go petrol cap that can go tank badge late 1 that can go some of the parts you’re looking for I know a place that has some of it try Hitchcock bikes 

image.jpg