British Army No.5 Cooker / Stove

Surveyor

I am looking to get one of these including the oven, does any one have experience with them and or have instructions on cooking  with them

The idea is to us the food, and yes going to talk with the EHO regarding the requirements 

Second question knowing the MoD is there a cook book to give cooking suggestions

Thanks

Richard

• 1 month later...

The cooker arrives this week, I have got a couple of questions

What would the fire extinguisher be it fits in the side compartment shown on the manuals, I think dry powder but what size.

The fuel is LPG and the regulator is to be 1 kg per cm Square regulator, looking on the calor gas website there could be a number of different bottles suitable, any clues please

Edited by Surveyor

• 3 years later...
On 6/1/2023 at 6:38 PM, Garfish said:

did you ever have any joy with this i have just purchased one but of course it came with no hose or regulator or instructions..... hoping to cook a meal not blow the place up ;)

Yes I got a hose an regulator, gent called kevin north of york, sorry I dont have his details any more, Think off the A19

This is one of his EBay sales

British Army No.5 Cooker / Stove -LPG. Scouts / Cadets / Festival / Camping | eBay

Edited by Surveyor