Wolf hardtop and heated screen

Iain Crosbie

I have recently acquired a Wolf 90 waterproofed, winterised FFR. There are numerous draughts coming from the area of the top of the front windscreen which tend to negate the effect of the heater over 50mph! Some of this is undoubtedly coming from the escape hatch, but I cannot see how the hardtop is attached to the windscreen frame. Visibility in that area is not good due to the roll bar and hazmat, so before embarking on any dismantling can anyone tell me if the draughts are a 'feature' or a fault and how the two parts are fixed together? The heated front screen is also u/s and I have seen correspondence about the correct part number for the 24v replacement, but without a definitive answer. Has anyone successfully replaced one of these, and if so with what part number and from which supplier?

Edited by Iain Crosbie

Yes I have a download of this thanks, and I see on p 405 there are 6 plates with studs/nuts shown which I presume must be what I am looking for, but so far can't find them! I suspect that the incoming gale is coming from the escape hatch which is only secured in an odd manner by some webbing straps (which cunningly drip water into the interior!) but wanted to check the joint between screen and hardtop also.

I think I have established that there is only one part number for the heated screen regardless of whether 12v or 24v: RRC7310