Humber Heavy Utility for restoration Sale

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Condition rarely puts me off, I must admit to liking things that are deemed 'past restoration', its much more of a challenge.

I do like the Humber but to go for something like that the price would have to be a lot lower. At the end of the day though a vehicles value is what someone is willing to pay for it not a theoretical value.

I am open to sensible offers but I don’t want it to be broken for spares or converted into an ambulance or something.  It’s also a rare thing and I don’t know where you find another project now.  

Totally understand where you are coming from Andy.

Have just read back some of your posts, you bought 2 of these?

Am very keen on Rootes vehicles and have been trying to find a wartime Commer. This is very tempting.

Andy,

Do you have anymore photos that you could pm me? Could you tell me a little more about her and the overall condition of the chassis/mechanicals/engine etc. Also in your opinion does she need a complete frame replacement?

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks for letting me know. I must admit to being quite taken by it, I am really hunting for a wartime Commer but if another Humber box comes up I will be keen to take a look.

Kevin

• 2 months later...