Munga talk...

Snapper

I had a Munga briefly. Sadly it was in worse condition than described and I decided it was too much work for me and passed it on via Ebay. It had a Warty engine in it and came with an original engine as well. Someone had attempted a very poor repair on the left mudguard where the headlamp sits.

I think they are very nice and would love one again if I could find a runner that doesn't break the bank. Fat chance of that happening though.

Good luck with the rebuild!

Michael

ITS BACK!!

the body rolled up tonight , so just been down and took these pics,well pleased with how its turned out.We knew it had a bit of filler in it (just a skim)actually less than we thought . also some welding is needed but considering its a Munga(1964) its in bloody good condition.

(dads well chuffed) ........:coffee:

blasted body 009.jpg

blasted body 014.jpg

All MUNGA 4's were fitted for radio, this was done in the factory. The two holes on the back are for jeep type antenna bases. One one can be used at a time, the other is covered by the spare wheel. If you look undet one of the rear seats you should find a box with socket on, this is the power take off for the radio. By the rear seat used for the radio operator, should be a couple of leads with round post type connectors. This was for the radio batteries, which were fitted in a box fixed to the indide of the vehicle. As you can see, the radio kit is one a carrier, which is like a seat base and fit in place of one seat. this is so no extra holes were required, and so radios could be quickly moved from on e MUNGA to another. Hope that helps. I am one the trail of some hub caps, but look like these will not be very good.