Munga talk...

Snapper

At last i found some where to talk Munga ! I have just bought a bit of a wreck and looking for some where to buy parts complete exhaust system being top of the list closely followed by a hood, I just want to get it back on the road this year then treat it as a rolling resto

To make a MUNGA pre-mix, you need to change the petrol tank (which has a mixer unit), a differant carb, differant pulleys, differant dash. The pre-mix did have problems, which is why the oil feed system was fitted in later models. I have seen exhausts made from transit ones, which work ok. But of course you need to be handy with a welder, and pipe bending.

Sounds like i will be leaving it autolube then, are there any workshop manuals or photcopies anywhere, and is the transit front down pipe the same diameter as the reproduction silencer box's. sorry for all the questions big learning curve

• 1 month later...

Mark, Kyle, all others with MUNGAs

Sorry I have not been much about to help with info etc. Both the PC and I have not been well. The PC is off to be repaired this week, and I am due to be sorted by the local witch doctor next week. So normal service should resume in the near future! Mark, i don't have any spare castle nuts, and can't get the PC to give me the spec. I got mine from a local engneering supplies firm, as normal metric items.

Kyle, will try and find some photos for you once the PC is a bit better.

As I can't get into Ebay at the moment, can someone pass on contact details for the forum to the seller please.

I think I have cracked the canvas supply problem, but I will tell you more once I am confident that the supplier will supply!

Slave cylinders, and rubbers are available from lots of places in germany. Masters are for the MUNGA only, and rebuild kits are a bit thin on the ground. But some germany suppliers do have them. Germany ebay, is not always very cheap for some of these bits. Try some of the suppliers.

I will get a list sorted for all MUNGA owners.