Munga talk...

Snapper

looking good M8 ... mine is currently having a complete new floor and inner/ outer sills welded in see pic !!!!IMAG0217.jpg one question in your pics where do the two pipes (breather??) that lead from the points chamber and up alongside the inlet manifold go?? mine have been cut off!!! every pic I can find around doesn't show where they go!!!

Hi snapper i am basically arfter any pictuers of any mungas be it 4 or 8 as i have one which i am doing up and would just like to have some pics of them so what ever you have would be great thanks very much.

Kyle

Hi WO11

I own two mungas a 4 and 8 both in running order the 4 has the original engine, the 8 has a conversion with a Taunus V4 engine.

If you require any assistance let me know. Corporal

• 3 weeks later...

Strugling to get the hand brake to hold has any one a exploded drawing or pics ?,so i can work out if its asembled wrongly thanks .Over the weekend road tested the engine swop on trade plates ,pulls clean in all gears giving 47mph in top with current govenor settings.2013-09-21 18.31.01.jpg

Strugling to get the hand brake to hold has any one a exploded drawing or pics ?,so i can work out if its asembled wrongly thanks .Over the weekend road tested the engine swop on trade plates ,pulls clean in all gears giving 47mph in top with current govenor settings.[ATTACH=CONFIG]82231[/ATTACH]

hi mate bear with me , my dads a silver surfer they are trying to send me a pic of the handbrake exploded ,as we have done ours............

Think i have found the problem , The pinch bolt is loose so shoes not expanding. Hope to sort this tonight.Repairs to front floor compleat and primed ,new glass organised through work . May be ready for mot in the next week wether permiting , will post more pics shortly.