WANTED: flatbed clamp brackets &/or lifting shackles for a CB300 series comms/workshop body

alexfought

Hi, does anyone have any J/hook bolts & clamp brackets for attaching a CB300 series workshop/comms box to a Bedford MJ/DAF T244 flatbed that they'd be prepared to sell?

I'm also searching for the lifting shackles/eyes that screw into the bottom frame of the box... & the purpose build spreader frame if anyone has one lying around they want to sell.

Thanks

Alex

1 hour ago, alexfought said:

Hi, does anyone have any J/hook bolts & clamp brackets for attaching a CB300 series workshop/comms box to a Bedford MJ/DAF T244 flatbed that they'd be prepared to sell?

I'm also searching for the lifting shackles/eyes that screw into the bottom frame of the box... & the purpose build spreader frame if anyone has one lying around they want to sell.

Thanks

Alex

Do they look like this.

parts-various 006.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few of these with the J bolts, how many are you looking for? The lifting shackles go in the slots on the top corners of the box body, I may have some of those as well. Have you checked the locker on the front of the box body as the lifting shackles should be stored in there?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 10:49 AM, alexfought said:

Hi John, many thanks for your efforts.

Happy to get just one as it’ll serve as a fabrication template...

all the best

Alex

Hi Alex! How's it going? Did you have any luck getting your brackets sorted?
They have 29 in stock!
https://www.thexmod.com/item_detail.asp?id=11867&t=Bracket_Mounting_FV959620_BAE_B92887