D-Day Story museum portsmouth southsea

So the above museum are looking at allowing wartime mvs to park out the front of the museum on the 1st june enroute on your journey to france rather than the car park round the back.

Free tea will be provided and i believe free entry to the newly refurbished museum.

So they are looking at holding this offer on the 1st june 19.

I am just guaging interest for them.

Can i have a show of hands please if this is something you would/could be interested in?

Thank you

None from me. I like Portsmouth it's a day in paradise with so much to see and do.  If you are visitng take advantage of the park & ride. Straight off the M27 near the harbour,  into a large open car park, so no problem parking Dodges, parking fee includes bus into Portsmouth town centre.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:10 PM, Tony B said:

None from me. I like Portsmouth it's a day in paradise with so much to see and do.  If you are visitng take advantage of the park & ride. Straight off the M27 near the harbour,  into a large open car park, so no problem parking Dodges, parking fee includes bus into Portsmouth town centre.

I didnt mean you Tony I was refering to the museum.....

I know mate. I agree though.  There not the most talked about musueum in the city. The Big attractions like Fort Nelson and The Mary Rose and Dock yard are always heaving. If you haven't been to the Mary Rose latley the whole place has been rebuilt , you can now see the ship without glass in the way and the audio visuals are World class.

Edited by Tony B