Army / SAS Range Rover's

tyler

Hello Tyler

Changed my phone so please text /pm me and let me know when you want to meet up to pick up the roll cage

The MMI (Merlin Management Information)  form i have for my 1993  Range Rover says 

ERM asset code 51KL07

CES Number NB11544101

Supplied on contract number LV2A/183

IV Date 03/03/1994 22 SAS

Cheers 

Steve 

MACCDT

13 minutes ago, MACCDT said:

Hello Tyler

Changed my phone so please text /pm me and let me know when you want to meet up to pick up the roll cage

The MMI (Merlin Management Information)  form i have for my 1993  Range Rover says 

ERM asset code 51KL07

CES Number NB11544101

Supplied on contract number LV2A/183

IV Date 03/03/1994 22 SAS

Cheers 

Steve 

MACCDT

Hi Steve, PM'd you.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2019 at 7:21 PM, Rangeroverclassic said:

Hi Tyler, do you have any photos of the Range Rover after works you have done? Have you repainted it? Previous owner here. Do you still want the spare wheel? Its been in my boot for the last couple of months!

Hi, not returned it to its original color yet, saving the pennies up. Although I have sourced the missing roll cage (yet to fit it) and I've had a dog cage made up using a genuine example to copy. Re spare wheel that would be good. no real pic's of the work as it was mainly hidden bits: freshening up the tired suspension, steering and brakes. New swivels, brake discs & calipers, wheel bearings, CV, anti roll bar links/bushes etc, HT leads, full service/fluid/filter changes, door window runners. She's been faultless bar the washer fluid level sensor(common fault). I think I still have your number I'll text you and bring her over.

• 3 years later...

The range rovers were very much used in the 80s/90s for 22SAS regt counter terrorist assaults on airliners, they were very much suited as they could carry 2 teams of four comfortably, 4 inside and 4 on the running boards plus able to carry folding assault ladderto mount against airliners wings from vehicle.