VIP toilets

Alan

1 hour ago, ferretfixer said:

Agreed, But. If insufficient people paid to use them. Who do you think would end up paying for them? It would be taken out of the entry 'Fees' from all who entered vehicles. & if the show owner felt He wasn't making enough out of us already. Do you think He might increase the entry fees? The show owner would not want to 'absorb' the fees from His Profits?...

My understanding is that they paid to be there like other stall owners. If the company did not get a good return, then they may not come back. I cannot see how you think it was paid for by the show organisers.

22 hours ago, Richard Farrant said:

My understanding is that they paid to be there like other stall owners. If the company did not get a good return, then they may not come back. I cannot see how you think it was paid for by the show organisers.

Because in most of these provided facility firms Richard. YOU, as an organiser. Would have to book & rent the Portable provided Toilets Etc. After all, it IS a Rented Equipment Provider, like Marquees, Plant Equipment rental, skips Etc. No? There are quite a few People that Rent a porta-Loo Toilet at the W&P show for their own use themselves.

Edited by ferretfixer