VIP toilets

Alan

14 hours ago, MatchFuzee said:

It could be worse, all the toilets could be VIP only, then you would have to DIY - Dig It Yourself :thumbsup:

Well............... the re-enactors do dig lots of holes, trenches etc, so not as if you would have to DIY.

But they probably will not be very welcoming once they realise the purpose of your visit. That could be too authentic even for them! You may not want to be pursued across Belters by an irate trench owner either. 🚾

• Like 1

RE: 'Officers & gentlemen' mmm 'Orficers, would have got an 'Other rank' do dig a hole for them. They wouldn't have lowered themselves to have dug it personally! 😱  LOL

I am lucky, in that I cart along my own Elson, 'Toilets 'Waste Product, Excreting for the use of'!......But am dependant on the showers for hygienic refreshing!... I am looking into doing my own set up on that topic. In the future! ;) 

I spoke with Jamie the show org last year. About the subject of dwindling numbers Etc. He replied that bookings are actually up for this year???????

Face saving? or what would that be about?...…..DEFO NOT the amount of Armour now, as in the years Rex was running things. As He offered much assistance to get Armour to the shows!....

But even though it sticks in my throat, that WE Have to pay to enter the show.

And I KNOW I am not alone on this. It is My (& Also Others) 'Holiday' as such. So we 'swallow' this & pay up & look Big!....🤣

Thought just occured. Could the extra charge be to pay for the Gaurds needed to keep the Hoy Poly and other MOP's out of the Hallowed Ground? Will you have to presnt the equivalent of an Amex Gold card to use such facilities? 

(And yes I'm taking the P***, Can't afford to leave it there)

Edited by Tony B

• 3 weeks later...
On 11 July 2018 at 9:12 AM, ferretfixer said:

I just posted about this 'Wonderful' new pay out more again 'Facility'. On the W&PR thread page! 😳

Good To meet up again Mike, although very short..... spent too much time in the trade stands. I said my bit in the latest thread on the W&P, all in all a good day, but disappointed they shelved the half price for the Veterans and Serving members, I can accept the extra £10 but feel the veterans have been let down. 

Edited by bigduke6

1 hour ago, bigduke6 said:

Good To meet up again Mike, although very short..... spent too much time in the trade stands. I said my bit in the latest thread on the W&P, all in all a good day, but disappointed they shelved the half price for the Veterans and Serving members, I can accept the extra £10 but feel the veterans have been let down. 

Yes indeed Duke, it was good, but as usual with these things. All too brief! Perhaps you will have your M/C ready for next years show?  As or letting vet's down Mate, I wont even begin to go there!...….

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, fred k said:

I don't think the vip toilets are anything but a good idea, you don't have to use them and i didn't but choice can only be a good thing surely.

Agreed, But. If insufficient people paid to use them. Who do you think would end up paying for them? It would be taken out of the entry 'Fees' from all who entered vehicles. & if the show owner felt He wasn't making enough out of us already. Do you think He might increase the entry fees? The show owner would not want to 'absorb' the fees from His Profits?...