Heathrow Terminal 1 contents to be auctioned

Surveyor

Was thinking of positive, I remember flying out when the news showed we won the Olympic Bid then the tube bombs going off, flew into Edinburgh, just and passed about 20 Police transit vans heading to the airport to close it down

Yes I had the WC51 at Whitehall that day for the VE/VJ Celebrations. Quite a time. On the Saturday I said to Phil Webb about 07:30 'I'm just going down the line to my Dodge, put kettle on I'll be back for a tea'. There were so many visitors it was about 17:00 before I actually got back.  

Best memory of that time, I had my old para bike with a ripped up saddle. The most beautiful woman came up and in a deep husky voice said 'Can I ride your bike?' They carried me home in a bucket. :x

Edited by Tony B

11 hours ago, Tony B said:

Best memory of that time, I had my old para bike with a ripped up saddle. The most beautiful woman came up and in a deep husky voice said 'Can I ride your bike?' They carried me home in a bucket. :x

And no picture