Help with Centurion AVRE trailer & Giant Viper trailer

Hi Guys, its been a while since i logged in and would be grateful for any assistance in my quest. I have made a 1/76 Master of a Centurion AVRE and am going to build the trailer and giant viper trailer, my problem is I cant seem to find any drawings or measurements of them that I can use, also any good detail photos are hard to come by. I would be grateful for any assistance in being able to attain any information on the items. And thank you in advance.

My old copy of British Military Vehicles 1971 gives the dimensions of the Giant Viper No. 2 Mk 3 as:

Height, unladen: 1829 mm (72 in)

Length: 5867 mm (231 in)

Width: 2489 mm (98 in)

Track: 2159 mm (85 in).

Wheels are given as 800x20 divided type and tyres 1200x20 RF.

Accurate Armours site has a few photos of their 1:35 scale model of the Giant Viper which might help.

I've been after a 1:76 scale model of the Cent AVRE for some time - who are you making the master for?

Hi Bills, and thanks for the reply and information,I have some measurments and details but the more I can get the better. the company is Milicast Models I have done several Mks. of Centurions  for them Mks 1,2, 3, 5, ARV Mk1, ARVmk2, and most recently ARVE all in 1/76th the ARV Mk2 has just went into production the AVRE  will be going in soon with the Gulf war version following shortly after I will then be doing a Mk5/1 Australian, then it should be a Indian Pattern Mk2 not sure yet once again thank you for the reply.

Thought it might be Milicast.  I have a couple of their Centurion Models and guessed that someone would be mastering an AVRE for them: something to look forward to.  Are you planning to do the 105 AVRE as well, or is that not sufficiently different to make it worthwhile?

If you have Terry Gander's book on the Royal Engineer's there is a good picture of the Giant Viper rocket system on page 76, and another of the box in which the explosive hose is carried mounted on the later four wheeled (ex Heavy Floating Bridge) trailer.  I have a couple of photos of the later Python variant of this if they are of any use to you. 

Whilst it is no help with Giant Viper, John Church did plan of the four wheel AVRE trailer (FV2721). 

Hi Bills, I dont know if I will do a 105 AVRE as it might not be a viable build ? we shall see, I will be doing a Mk7 and a Mk10 and possibly the Israeli version then I will see if they go into production. as for the  John Church I will try and get a copy if I do the trailer.