Constructive feature requests

Lauren Child

Feature Requests  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Feature Votes

• a) I would like a simpler way to find and see new and unread content
    • b) I would like a simpler view of new and unread content
    • c) I would like a grace period to edit typos in posts before an "edited" tag is added to the bottom
    • d) I would like a way to delete a post that's been made in error

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey admin team

Thanks for the new forum.  Its taking some getting used to, but I'm glad it's still here.

It would be great if you could look at options for:

• Making it easier and simpler to navigate to new and unread content, particularly for those who aren't technically savvy - its a very busy screen
  • Enabling a grace period for edits, so we can amend any typos without the "edited" notification.
  • Deleting a post that's made in error

Anyone else want to add to the list?  I've added a poll for folks to indicate they'd like similar.

Edited by Lauren Child

I'm going answer these feature requests and hope that will be the end of it.

1. and 2.  The new posts tab is providing the exact same functionality as the one we had on the old forum. Changes to this can't be made, this is how the new forum works.

3. Just add "fixed a typo" to the description, can't see what the problem is with that. 

4. This wasn't possible on the old forum and we will not make this possible here as it has been abused in the past. If you need something deleted, use the "Report post" link at the top of every message and we will help you out as quickly as possible. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Baz48 said:

If it's mechanical I can fix it, if it's an issue with computer program I ask one of my grandchildren. Having been a doubter I am getting around the new look forum and enjoying the experience as much as I did the previous model 

Thank you, Baz48! I'm here to help too and so are other forum members so if you have any questions, please ask them.