Guy Martin - Mk IV Female Tank replica

simon king

9 minutes ago, Ashcollection said:

..... we are all agreed that;

we like and dislike Guy Martin,

Like and Dislike the replica Tank,

think that machines and systems are safer in the old days before health and safety and are safer today,

we need more and less people in engineering

and are pro and anti Europe,

want to get rid of people who use their money to push technology forward and also want to keep them.

I think you summed that up nicely Andy.  :thumbsup:

That Elon Musk though - reverse parking rockets?  and none of my trucks will do 0-60mph in 1.9 seconds.  Just think of the petrol and diesel tax you wouldn't be paying that nice chancellor chap if you topped up your electric car from your solar roof every day.   

On 06/12/2017 at 2:06 PM, john1950 said:

We are going a long way off topic, steady on. As far as I know it is bad form to shoot the messenger. I have moved from the its rubbish camp, to at least they were successful in achiving an end product that is representative. They made an Item that is creating its own history it now has a pedigree and got people involved not just in engineering but other strands

Edited by flandersflyer

On 06/12/2017 at 12:57 PM, Ashcollection said:

so fire someone who pushes the boundaries of engineering into the sun? don't we need that sort of person and their money? and if you voted out ,you voted for our legal system to therefore be stronger so what did you think would happen haha so Gina Miller etc can have their say as much as they like, it's called democracy and what lots of people have fought and died for.

When did I say Gina Miller couldn't have her say...?

On 06/12/2017 at 3:37 PM, Ashcollection said:

Yes it sure has! and I think I can Now Confirm that we are all agreed that we like and dislike Guy Martin, Like and Dislike the replica Tank, think that machines and systems are safer in the old days before health and safety and are safer today, we need more and less people in engineering and are pro and anti Europe, want to get rid of people who use their money to push technology forward and also want to keep them. I'm Glad that's all now settled, better close this thread off before it gets out of hand!

And get rid of people who use their money to push their agendas...even in defiance of a public instruction.... 

I'd launch em all off the cliffs of Dover... 

• Down 1