Mystery Object No. 27

fv1609

Microphone?

Loud hailer for addressing large numbers of troops etc

"Hello Fritz, fancy a game of footy" :dunno:

Hmm I think that would be the responsibility of a psychological warfare unit or public relations office. This man has equipment that is fulfilling a remit of RAMC.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me that was in the manual that was for sale at W&P for £8? Early RAMC pocket book. I had a damn good read of that when it was raining, but it had gone when I came back to finish it! It was with a husbandry book from the 10's or 20's.

I think you are bluffing us all and the 'haze' around his boots is there to discuise the rockets on his boots that shows he is a rapid response paramedic.

I will be really dissapointed if he is just providing rations/ red cross boxes to the injured troops.

Don't tell me that was in the manual that was for sale at W&P for £8? Early RAMC pocket book. I had a damn good read of that when it was raining, but it had gone when I came back to finish it! It was with a husbandry book from the 10's or 20's.

I think you are bluffing us all and the 'haze' around his boots is there to discuise the rockets on his boots that shows he is a rapid response paramedic.

No it isn't from that book which was 1911. This book is 1921. No significance in the poor quality picture, I haven't doctored it.

Yeah this better be good :tongue:

It is not for carrying a packed lunch or anything like that. It is for specific equipment. In fact what you see forms part of the equipment itself & the thing at the base is very significant.