weston zoyland airfield this weekend

i was sent this 

Gents,

My name is Julian Hutchings from Middlezoy near Bridgwater. I am an MVT member and farmer and own
part of the former airfield at Westonzoyland together with my family.

We organised a modest military vehicle event on our land earlier this year and it was a great success, featuring 
in this month's Windscreen, the MVT magazine. 

It is our wish to organise other events on our land for like minded people and to mount a larger, public event in 2018.

We wish to invite you all to participate in a small "get together" around the weekend of October 14th and 15th 2017
This will enable you to experience what we have on the airfield. You will be able to camp (if required) skirmish around genuine WW2 pillboxes,
with approx 20 acres to roam or drive in.  Hopefully this will whet your appetite to join us next summer.

We have an association with the Westonzoyland Aviation Museum who are mounting their autumn exhibition in the village hall that weekend.
This is a vast archive put together by Robbert Turner. You will be made very welcome.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Julian.

its short notice , but if you are doing nothing looks interesting 

cheers