HMVF, Salisbury Plain invation

yogi

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to Mark but I should be going on a low loader with the 432 unless I can't get both on in which case I will be driving the Ward.

Let ya know nearer the date.

Tootallmike will be driving his Ward to the event so you can probably meet up on the M25.

Would be fun driving up there but low loader is my best option at the mo.

Markheliops

Right guys and gals

I have submitted the revised route for the Plain invasion 2008. The new route will be sent on to the next leval TAEM-100 approval. Bob has also asked for a number of vehicles that will be attending the visit. This is for the use of booking the vehicles onto the SPTA. This only has to be approx due to the fact that this early in the proceedings some may join up and some may drop out. He has also informed me that the WWT will be holding there annual ramblers day out :-D so we may have to change our route at short notice. Non of the above is a problem for us.

anyone wishing to turn up on Friday May 2nd must understand that there will be no drive outs. This is due to the fact that there may still be troops out and want a clear run back to camp. This is another request from Westdown. The Bustard inn will still be open and if the weather is good we could always have a game of footie in the car park. Certain other thing are moving at great speed, Jack you know what I am talking about :whistle:

So thats about it for this week, if I hear anything else you will be the first to hear

Tony :tup: :tup:

HI Tony

I will be bringing the Ward La France M1A1 and the FV432.

Not sure if the Low loader will stay or come back to pick me up.

Will have a 9x9, and three small civi tents.

Arrive Friday mid day-ish and leave either Monday of Tuesday - depending on how the low loader wants to play it.

Markheliops

Nice one guys. I will be shutting this tread down soon and starting a new one with less posts. Mark if you can make it for the Monday that will be cool. The word is the Army will be moveing into the area some time Tuesday morning so we really need to be of site by Monday. If all else fails I could have a word with Roy in the Pub and see if you could dig down in the pub garden for one more night.

Nice one guys. I will be shutting this tread down soon and starting a new one with less posts. Mark if you can make it for the Monday that will be cool. The word is the Army will be moveing into the area some time Tuesday morning so we really need to be of site by Monday. If all else fails I could have a word with Roy in the Pub and see if you could dig down in the pub garden for one more night.

Tone - I will give you your own board for this :-D