HMVF, Salisbury Plain invation

yogi

Hello all

After a phone chat with Jack today I have started organising for next years visit. We will be keeping to the same date as this year, the first bank holiday in may so plenty of time to sort out your beer money and perfecting your skittles. If all goes well the camp site will also be in the same place, The Bustard Inn. If everyone is happy about giving up a fiver or more we will try and raise as much money for the BLESMA appeal,

http://www.blesma.org/

This is an open invitation for you all to come and have a drive around the largest British Army Training ground in the country. You can only grasp the size of this place by coming over and driving it. This year we managed 36MLS and hardly scratched the surface.

This is not a public event so if anyone should creep in under the radar fleece them for every penny you can get out of them, ( every little helps).

So thats it I will be posting more as I get it and remember, this is a weekend for you. Drive, talk shop and generally have a good time in the dust or mud.

Hope to see you there.

Tony and the team at Plain Military. :beer:

PS The more vehicles we get the more money we raise.

Edited by Jack as the format had screwed up

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work Tony and good to catch up with you - I am in as this years meet up was something else - 300 square miles of Salisbury Plain...yes please!

Plus I need to win the skittles crown back - can we ban Dave please :whistle:

Speaking on behalf of our team, I hope we'll make it with the Ward and something else, maybe a CVRT...

Mark - you up for a convoy then?

Another thought: if we were to bring the CVRT on a trailer, does anyone have anywhere secure we could store them 'til Kemble?

Hi guys

It will be good to see you again. Ash are you bringing the caravan? I promise to have electric for you this time mate.

Hi David,

not too sur what the boss is doing yet :-D but SWMBO now has a generater for the use of !Last time she came along as it was her chance to tow the caravan for the first time and was a good learning curve for her,.. me i got lost but there again some one has to do it :whistle:

anyways we shall wait and see.

Ashley