My Weapon Collection

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very,very nice collection.Is the 30cal browning the genuine thing?if so then thats a very,very rare pice of kit.Here are a couple of my brothers collection at Bisley last year

000_0442.jpg

000_0447.jpg

First one is the AI L96 snipers rifle as used by the Army.But this one has a heavier Remmington barrel.Brlliant rifle.Every round you put down range hits its target.And that was on the 1200mtr range.The second is a customized version of the M4 Carbine on the 600 mtr range.

Edited by Marmite!!

It sure is Mark :-D

Im almost certain Id swap anything there for an L96 though ;-)

PS: Will be very close to Bisley next weekend as we will be staying in the Sergeants Drill Wing, ATR Pirbright, following an invitation from the Army to take the Fox and Ferret for the family open day as a Thankyou for taking part in the Queens Pageant, with the Saladin, Stalwart and Saracen amongst other vehicles that took part in the pageant.

Take a short trip to Bisley and have a look on the ranges.For some strange reason there is no security there what so ever.So you can just walk up and have a look at whats going on.The first range you come to is the 1200mtr range.Normally get lots of regular and T.A units using SA80,S and LSW,S there.Also get some overseas units there with a myriad of different weapons.Its a bit of a laugh sitting in the butts operating the targets when the army open up.The amount of zings over your head and sand kicking up is a bit like a war film.

first off awesome collection!

heres a few of mine nothing as rare as in your collection but i got bits lol

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

i have got a mills bomb but i havent got a pic lol

and on to the shooty ones lol

IMG_0197.jpg

Air Arms S200 my light hunting rifle

IMG_0198.jpg

my dad Career 707 otherwise known as the monkey gun because in korea they are used for hunting monkeys

IMG_0199.jpg

my theoban rapid mk1 the scope alone on that thing cost £600 lol but you wont find another one because they arent made anymore lol

like i said nothing as impressive as your collection

Edited by Marmite!!

Would you believe I had a Sterling SMG as my personal weapon for almost the whole of my 14 years, but never before this morning had I ever seen even a picture of an SMG bayonet?

If you were close enough to the bad guys to need a bayonet on an SMG you had done something SERIOUSLY wrong........ :-o :-o