An expensive show

fv1609

If it cheers you up at all, I got a puncture on the Sunday night (first one) and when I fitted the spare, it had a huge bulge in the sidewall so I had to buy two wheels and tyres while I was there (£10 each :-D)

Also bought two 9x7's, a Lee Enfield for the boy and some HBT stuff to wear in the Jeep - or hopefully in the Jimmy that I haven't got yet and can't afford!

Just planning ahead.....

This was the first Beltring that I came away with money from. Nothing really took my fancy.

RAC messed up big time on the way home though. They took my back wheel off to sort a problem with an adjuster and binding brakes, and they forgot to torque the wheel nuts up. Drove off and 1/4 mile later I got vibration so I pulled over straight away to find 2 studs holding my back wheel on my 109 Landy :( Told them I needed recovery and described the problem to the stupid woman on hte end of he phone. She sent a van out to me with spare wheel nuts for a Defender!