CVRT Spartan

Sidewinder

Hello,

Considering selling my CVRT Spartan, it's an unfinished project and a lack of time is making me think it's time to let it go:

Direct from Withams released 2013, I've put an A1 recon J60 in it, rebuilt all the brakes and master cylinders. These have now gone a bit spongey, probably just need bleeding again. 70l marine fuel tank fitted to replace the original, not yet fully plumbed in. I have receipts for most spares.

The back has been stripped out, most of the internal fittings NBC pack etc were missing. But mechanically vehicle is complete. It would not take a lot to get it running. Cosmetically it does require a bit of work. All external lights are missing, wiring is in tact and appears to work.

Engine currently not running due a leaking carb, but help can be given loading onto transport. Engine ran well. Paintwork is standard as released condition

Small pile of spares, road wheels, final drive, dashboard, front storage bins, parts manual, owners manual, A-frame towing bar, complete ignition system, seats etc etc

Ive tried to be as honest as I can, PM me for more details. Priced realistically. Located near Oundle.

James

Hello,

Considering selling my CVRT Spartan, it's an unfinished project and a lack of time is making me think it's time to let it go:

Direct from Withams released 2013, I've put an A1 recon J60 in it, rebuilt all the brakes and master cylinders. These have now gone a bit spongey, probably just need bleeding again. 70l marine fuel tank fitted to replace the original, not yet fully plumbed in. I have receipts for most spares.

The back has been stripped out, most of the internal fittings NBC pack etc were missing. But mechanically vehicle is complete. It would not take a lot to get it running. Cosmetically it does require a bit of work. All external lights are missing, wiring is in tact and appears to work.

Engine currently not running due a leaking carb, but help can be given loading onto transport. Engine ran well. Paintwork is standard as released condition

Small pile of spares, road wheels, final drive, dashboard, front storage bins, parts manual, owners manual, A-frame towing bar, complete ignition system, seats etc etc

Ive tried to be as honest as I can, PM me for more details. Priced realistically. Located near Oundle.

James

Hi James,

What price have you in mind for your CVRT Spartan? I am currently looking for a CVRT to restore.

Regards,

Ian.

Hello,

James

Hi James, Already sent PMs and e-mail, don't know if you've received them? still very interested.

Regards Nigel.