Matador CAV control box

I wonder if anyone can help me.

Some time (2 years!) ago I stripped down the CAV control box from my Matador as it was in very poor condition and incomplete.

It's ready to go back together and I now have a couple of problems:

• I took many photos as I dismantled it but I was burgled and the PC with the pics was stolen
  • The wiring was chopped about in it's time as a bus recovery truck
  • The metal cover on the front of the box is missing

With the aid of the manual, wiring diagram and some pictures from threads on this site I have got it about 80% complete but the wiring of the internal bus-bars from the main isolating switch to the upper board with the light switches and connector strips is not shown on these.

IMG_0240.jpg

Does anyone have a control box that I could measure and photograph? Preferably off the vehicle so I could look at the back where the bus-bars (actually thick solid copper wires) live.

I'm in South London and sometimes East Sussex.

If anybody has a Matador control box or the metal cover for sale I'd be interested as well.

Thanks

Paul

IMG_0241.jpg

I wonder if anyone can help me.

Some time (2 years!) ago I stripped down the CAV control box from my Matador as it was in very poor condition and incomplete.

It's ready to go back together and I now have a couple of problems:

• I took many photos as I dismantled it but I was burgled and the PC with the pics was stolen
  • The wiring was chopped about in it's time as a bus recovery truck
  • The metal cover on the front of the box is missing

With the aid of the manual, wiring diagram and some pictures from threads on this site I have got it about 80% complete but the wiring of the internal bus-bars from the main isolating switch to the upper board with the light switches and connector strips is not shown on these.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119063[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119064[/ATTACH]

Does anyone have a control box that I could measure and photograph? Preferably off the vehicle so I could look at the back where the bus-bars (actually thick solid copper wires) live.

I'm in South London and sometimes East Sussex.

If anybody has a Matador control box or the metal cover for sale I'd be interested as well.

Thanks

Paul

Hello. Is this any helpAEC MATADOR control box.jpg