800 images from Bolero going to good causes - HMVF shop.

Jack

Hi folks.

Have been working this week with Steve Carr (aka Jesse the Jeep) on the images that he took at Operation Bolero. Those of you who have seen Steve’s work will know that this guy is not only creative but is also a perfectionist!

Steve would like to donate his work on CD’s format of the weekend to some great causes and has suggested that they be sold through the HMVF shop. We are honored to obliged to do so, and please go to the news item on the front page for full details and as soon I have the disc here then I will add them to the shop and if anyone would like to registered there interest then please do so below.

We would like to donate all monies to the airfield museum and memorials of all the places that we were all privileged to visit.

This is a great chance to own a huge data base of vehicles and people and places, all we ask is that they aren’t published anywhere without Steve’s permission – we ask you to respect that.

I must say that HMVF is coming of age as this is another example of goodwill that has been flowing through the site lately

Thank you everyone.

Stay tuned for more updates and as said, please do visit the front page to be able to download the sets so you can see what you are getting.

Folks.

The Bolero CD is now up in the shop - but there is a bug in there somewhere so you want be able to use the shop at the moment - think it is since we changed servers - will have a word with that Dutch bloke when he gets back next week :-D

Thanks to all.