Roadsure Breakdown recovery - is now being testing by me :(

Jack

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys this is the most funniest thing I have ever seen - there is 3 of us stood around the computer absolutely peeing ourselfs.

Chaps this is above and beyond and Lee your commentry is hilarious! This link will be emailed to all of my address book tomorrow! You guys rule!

THE WHEEL IS DEAD - LONG LIFE THE WHEEL!

You have made my day! I love HMVF!!!!!!

Your Welcome Jack :tongue:

The Wheel.... almost as good as The Plank... remember that one :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilsw_rRN4GM

It would appear everyone that those awfully nice people at Ro--s-re, are happy to give a 'good faith' payment of about half the cost of an axle, which is 500 odd right Jack? :evil:

Soooooooooooo kind, looks like all the forum members ought to start sending emails?? :whistle:

And the recovery boys have got a nice bowl of water and a towel, washed their hands, and strolled into the subset spurs jangling :-D

What a bunch of bar stewards

Anything we can do Jack just ask,, like offers that can't be refused :whistle:

Regards Hardyferret

I think I'll stick with RAC commercial then! What a disgrace.

Do they blame you for what happened then? If so, what exactly do they say?

I know it seems extreme but I'd be thinking along the lines of the Small Claims Court because as has already been mentioned and I recall from my HGV driving lessons, the driver is responsible. He can refuse a load if he thinks its unsafe. If he's accepted it, it's his responsibility (or his guv'nor's).

Hi All,

Not often I get up on my hind legs and bray but I am now, I seem to have lost a post somewhere but what did happen?

Could you give us your proper name Jack as my insurance is up for renewall with Roadsure soon and I intend to go with another firm if they have s--t on you, and I shall tell them that is why they will have to forgo my custom.

They are bound to have a stall at W & P and it is my intention to go to that stall and tell them the same, now I can't tell youall what to do but mebbe if weall did the same then mebbe a different out come would ensue. If I ran a lousy pub then folk would vote with their feet and my place would be empty so why can't we of the forum do the same to them? Or is that a silly question?

Regards

John. :evil: :evil:

Couldn't agree more John.

I'm sure Roadsure have a stall, at W&P, and they want business not adverse publicity, of their services.

What is it with s-its in suits, they can never just hold up their hands, say sorry and pay up.

So they have about a week to come up with the goods. :whistle:

Hardyferret :evil:

Makes me glad I changed companies. Sorry to hear of your troubles Jack, I don't think I'd be letting it rest just yet.

At this rate they need to be changing their promotional dolly birds to female all in wrestlers. :whistle: