Packed and Ready

Mark

Well thats it our little team are packed and ready to roll on Friday morning this week for the War and Peace show, the 2 stolly's are being dropped off at 06:00 Friday, then going back to pick up the Reo and genny and set up camp for 2 blinding weeks of green machines (and sand colour).

Lee I will see you there as arranged (leave the keys mate :-D) and the rest of you lot I hope to see you as well at some stage.

OH!!! before anyone asks I have to go this early as I have a long travel time of oooooooo! 10 minutes :whistle:

Well, it's 0500 just having a couple of cups of tea before I embark on the great adventure and long journey, the weather looks good for the next 3 -4 days no rain is due :rofl: so should be good for setting up.

I look forward to seeing as many down there these next 2 weeks so make sure you are wearing your HMVF clothing of some sort to be recognised.

SEE YOU ALL THERE :wave:

Mrs HF will keep in touch ;-)

I have booked in but can only get a couple of days off work, so I hope to come along on 18th and pitch up for the night.

Will it be easy to find a pitch? Do I just grab a space and claim it? is there a certain place Ferreters normally pitch together?

Cheers

Mick

Mick,

We did once have a Ferret camp back in 2002, but it doesn't seem to happen anymore. We should be able to fit you in our space if you can't find anywhere else. We'll be in the Americans field just over the road from the Essex camp!

Chris

And I just popped home for a hot shower, already met Heliops? (MArk), so COME ON DOWN THE WEATHER IS HOT :-D

Oh and I put Lee's tent up for him TWICE :whistle: no-one repeat No-one ask him what he done :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See you there men

Hi all

Popped into Beltring yesterday as my WLF is located 2 mins down the road.

Met up with Mark and Lee.

Lee was in excellent spirits - considering he had pitched his tent inside out and had to re-pitch it. :rofl:

Popped over to introduce myself to Mark and the gang.

My Ward will be at the show from Monday 16th. Hopefully fixed and mobile - even if temporarily reduced to single axle drive. Collecting the bits this Tuesday (10th).

May - keeping fingers crossed - be the first outing for a Centurion ARV if things go to plan and I can arrange delivery. I'm getting very excited but there are a few hurdles to get over first. :whistle:

Pitches are being snapped up as we speak so don't leave it too long before you all head over.

See you all there

Markheliops

And I just popped home for a hot shower, already met Heliops? (MArk), so COME ON DOWN THE WEATHER IS HOT :-D

Oh and I put Lee's tent up for him TWICE :whistle: no-one repeat No-one ask him what he done :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See you there men

Hmmm.. popped home to pick the Landy up & find I've been stiched up... your turn will come :evil: