spares for ferret

jim fl4

Hi, I'm on the look out for any spares at all for the ferret and for the b series engines. Would be interested in any complete vehicles suitable for spares in any condition. Located in Yorkshire, England.

Cheers

Jim

Hi, I'm on the look out for any spares at all for the ferret and for the b series engines. Would be interested in any complete vehicles suitable for spares in any condition. Located in Yorkshire, England.

Cheers

Jim

Jim...I've got early aerial mount,no17 Mk3 scopes and chequered floor plates later type..will have look see if I got anything else in the week..I'm also looking for some bits for my mk1..triangular ammo box bin.1 themosflask holder bracket,spare no17 Mk3 scope box and no36 grenade box to name a few...cheers Stig

Thanks STIG and ferretfixer. Looking more for the mechanical things like wheel stations, bevel boxes, gearbox, speedo cable, engine temp sender. I'm lucky to have plenty of dry storage so keen to buy stuff on spec.

Cheers

Jim

I think you'll find stocks of things like gearboxes and wheel stations have mostly been depleted these days. You could try Banisters or Marcus Glenn, but what they do have wont be cheap.

I also think you'll be lucky to find cheap vehicles for breaking, most Ferrets have been restored now and those which need restoring (when you see them) still fetch good money.