Snapper's ONGOING War & Peace photo gallery

Snapper

Greetings,

There is more to life than Beltring, but not if you are my fourteen year old son; who can't waiit and he won't wait for the great week to arrive - I know some of you stay longer - but I need to stay married.

This lot are all from early 2000s shows and a few frames from earlier. The DAF is a motor I would definitely like to own. Not so sure about the Trabant - but it might be fun. I've always wanted to snap one of the Alfa Romeo jeeps - but they never come in the arena. I do have a shot of one cruising the Americas field - but it ain't no classic. Whether any of these snaps are is a moot point. If you want to see a decent snappers work - have a look at Nick Halling's site. Have a good weekend....

A DAF would be great - don't tempt me. I love them.....

Anywayzzz - here is another batch. The main event is getting closer, and I'm still sorting out my library at home - (ie a huge pile of cds - some of which don't run - I have to rescan all my negs from 2000/2001 period - the joy of it all....) Hope you like this batch. BTW - who IS in the Dingo. I'm clueless. Adrian Barrell appears in his artillery tractor in this lot....hope he doesn't mind..one of my favourite mvs.. The shot of Pip Biddlecombe's Stuart means a lot to me - my first CMV centre spread..

Snapper,

That was me driving the Dingo ;-)

Cool. Nice to put a face to a username!! I've been sorting out a mass of pix for Rex C - It's amazing how much I have. Only a fraction ever appears in print - so much more may end up on HMVF.....or both. You have been warned.......

Mark